Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Country Fever Music Festival


From June 18th to June 22nd i will be in Pryor Oklahoma for the Pryor Creek music festival otherwise known as Country Fever. This will be a big task for me to cover this event but i am doing it because of my love for this genre of music known as Red dirt music. The 37 bands that are playing the two stages in Pryor are bands primarily from Texas and Oklahoma. I am covering this event for the website of Jessie Scott, musicfog.com and i hope to post a photo or two and a write up of each band before the next one takes stage. My friend and fellow photographer Robert Watson will be helping me with this huge challenge and i am looking forward to four days of work with great music and musicians. Click the title of this post to go to the Country Fever website.

No comments:

Post a Comment