Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photography isn't always about music for me...


I love to photograph the places i visit and the things i see along the way. I go to Chicago often and i have always tried to photograph the skyline (i have yet to do it at night, but will) and wasn't happy with the results until now. I shot this photo from the North Avenue beach on June 23rd. I had a professional print made at Full Blown Color, a division of Kal-Blue Graphics here in Kalamazoo, Michigan and thought it looked fantastic. I had some initial interest from friends and family so i thought, why not offer it for sale to the public and see what kind of response i get.
So if you are interested, the image will be printed 35x14 1/2 inches on heavy stock paper, with out the border you see here so that it can be matted and framed anyway you like.
I am asking $50.00 U.S for each print, that covers the cost of printing and shipping in a cardboard mailing tube anywhere in the United States. Please email me at the address found here on my blog for ordering or for more information. I prefer Paypal but a money order or cashiers check is ok also. Click on the photo above to view it full screen. Copyright (C) Jeff Dykhuis.

No comments:

Post a Comment